Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
The last two weeks have been crazy busy for us! Here's what's been going on..
- Derek finished installing the laminate flooring in our new house.
- Celebrated Easter (a week late, I know...)
- We started moving into our new house! :)
- Hung up curtains, painted our fridge.
- Bought a new-to-us Chevy pick-up for Derek-of-All-Trades!
- Derek caught a cold.
- Our friends, Yi and Sarah came to visit.
- Went shooting, twice.
- My brother blessed his baby boy.
- My grandparents came up for the baby blessing
- My brother's in-laws came up for the baby blessing.
- We had a huge photo fest and lunch at my parents' house after the baby blessing.
- Set up our amazing sound system to go with our amazing TV and movies.
- My grandparents left. :(
- Yi and Sarah left. :(
- Got Cadence used to her new room.
- Found our cereal bowls.
- We moved my mom into Ashley Manor (it's an Alzheimer's and Dementia care center. My mom doesn't have Alzheimer's, but the way MS is affecting her brain, a lot of her symptoms are similar.)
- Became a true stay-at-home-mom.
- Hung up our ceiling fan.
- Installed the washer and dryer.
- Planted two trees.
- Cadence caught a cold.