Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Greatness

I've been struggling a little with adjusting to being "just" a mom with all the mundane tasks that go with taking care of a child, a house, and *gasp* a husband.  I'm slowly getting used to the new way my life runs and most of the time I enjoy it a lot!  I mean, who wouldn't when you've got a kid as cute as mine?



I read a post from the Fascinating Woman just now entitled, "True Greatness."  It put a lot of things into perspective for me and has inspired me to aspire towards true greatness rather than just greatness.

3 comments:

  1. What a great post! We think you are truly great Rachel! That was an inspiring article, thank you so much for sharing. Hope you have a 'truly great' day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new posts and like the fact that you didn't go into great detail, just got to the point, i think i might have to try that. You little family is beautiful and hope that you will enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying full time mommyhood. It can get quite boring sometimes, but all the great moments make it so worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete