Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I know it's a little late, but we've had a busy Halloween weekend!  Here's a couple of pictures from one of the trunk-or-treats we attended (see, I told you we were busy!).
 We had a lot of fun this year with Cadence!  Last year she was just a cute little lump in a pumpkin sleeper.  This year she was the most observant ladybug ever.  I say observant because she didn't really do much other than look and stare and point.  She was in awe at the number of people and all the great costumes!  Derek was the Brawny Man, but everyone thought he was a lumber jack.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little ladybug! Love that second picture!

    I have meant to answer your question about how i pose people in group portraits, and the answer is...I don't really. I'll have a basic idea, but usually I just kind of let people interact. If it isn't working, I'll make them move around, but I think it's more natural when you let the subjects do what feels good. Sometimes, like I said, it doesn't look right, but if you keep playing it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lara! That's what I've resorted to, but I guess I need more practice!

    ReplyDelete