Monday, November 1, 2010

Couponing at Wal-mart

Here's my loot from my Walmart trip this morning. I had only planned on getting the 6 half gallons of 8th Continent soymilk at Walmart because it's $1.20 cheaper than at Albertsons, but they had all the other stuff I was looking for so I kept shopping.


My savings this trip weren't as great as they have been because I had to do some non-coupon shopping... :( But I still got some pretty good deals. I spent $37.67 and saved $26.00! The 6 soymilks, 4 bottles of juice, and 2 bags of rolls were between .50-.60 each. Derek was especially excited because I came home with TWO packages of Oreos; one of them was free. He gets into couponing when it means free oreos!! :D

Usually I have a lot of trouble checking out with coupons at Walmart but today my checker (I think her name was Gayle) was awesome!





2 comments:

  1. Did you use any of the Albertsons doublers on those? Jeff is totally in line with Derek's thinking. I got 12 packs of Trident Layers tonight for $1.51 total and Jeff was all of a sudden way into couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used doublers on the soymilk, juice, rolls and the nabisco/milk deal.

    Did you see you can get mentos gum free this week even without doublers? They'll probably be all sold out though...

    ReplyDelete