Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 Pictures




Photo #1 taken at breakfast this morning. She was particularly happy about her bananas, french toast, and her Daddy sitting across from her making funny faces!
This is my FAVORITE face!  Pure joy!


Photo #2 taken just before dinner.  I've given up keeping her out of this utensils drawer.  I took out the sharp objects and let her loose.  This looks like a "holy crap, I got caught face," but it's just a "holy crap look at this spatula" face! :D
This is my 2nd favorite face.  Mid-wow!

Photo #3 taken during her bath this evening.  Our cat, Willow, is the best off camera prop!  When ever Cadence sees her she makes the best faces.  Perfect for photos!!
And check out that hair!  She finally has enough to mold into a cute suds antenna!

All of the above photos were edited with Everyday Action's FABULOUS Deep Clean actions (plus a Utah, Sumter and Phoenix action)! I love them!

6 comments:

  1. Love that first photo. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness....Just LOVE her. What a contagious smile. Great captures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take great photos- I'd love to be so talented. She is an adorable muse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome series of crisp clear super cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Isn't she just adorable! What great expressions - wonderful moments and memories to capture!

    ReplyDelete