Friday, November 12, 2010

Egg Drop Soup

We had an awesome RS meeting tonight.  It was all about how to use spices and herbs.  Our committee leader asked a few of us to make soups showcasing some of the spices.  Mine was Egg Drop Soup.  It's showcased spice was ginger.  And it was great!  Derek thought it was delicious, a lot of people at RS liked it, and then I took some leftovers to a friend's book group and they loved it there too!

Here's a link to the recipe on allrecipes.com.  It was really easy and the recipe said that you could freeze it.  I think I'll be making a huge batch tomorrow!

PS:  I failed today at November's goal (see sidebar).  There were clean dishes in the dishwasher and that was just too many dishes to do after RS and a book group! :)  So I'll be cleaning the kitchen up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment