Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I need your opinion

I don't usually do a fancy edit on my photos.  Usually I don't like the edit to overpower the photo but my ISO was set a little too high on this photo so I wanted to see what I could do to mask that.  Which edit do you like best?

Edit A:  My usual edit.  Just the basic touch-ups

Edit B: A medium edit.


Edit C: The basic edit with an added texture.


Edit D: Not my usual type of edit at all.  I like how her eyes and lips pop.  I think it's too contrasty, but I kind of like the artsy feel of it.

8 comments:

  1. I really like B. To me C looks like you threw mud all over your shelves. I had to laugh at seeing that it was others favorite. LOVE the texture just not on this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like edit A because I like my pictures to look real-life. BUT, having said that, I think all of the edits have their time and place...like for a fancy invitation or an occasional fancy scrapbook page etc. Also B is warmer and I do like the warmth of it. So it was 2nd place for me.

    You are a talented lady :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all. I think every once in a while it's fun to do a real fun edit, although I tend to not do them. I think my favorite is probably C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I still prefer your clean and simple edit...but I'm in a clean processing phase right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like option b. its nicely edited,but not over done. i also like the last one(i think that would be d?) but not for a portrait/ pic, more of a blow up huge put in ornate frame and show case her pretty lips. it would look way cool in a super modern house.

    ReplyDelete