Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Weekend

We had a busy, but lovely weekend.  It started out with a friend of ours spending the night with us while she was in town for a missionary farewell.  Her visit was short but sweet and it was really great to see her again.  Plus it gave us an excuse to make and eat yummy Chinese food.

Cadence was awesome at church today!  She made it all the way though sacrament meeting without any tantrums and even sat on our laps for most of the meeting.  During Sunday school she made her rounds, visiting all the people sitting around us and stealing other babys' toys.

After church, I took some family pictures for some friends.  I don't usually make it a habit to do that on a Sunday, but this was the only day their whole family could be together so it's service, right? :)  They were so much fun and I'm particularly happy with this photo...

I edited this photo using Everyday Elements' awesome Deep Clean and Utah actions.

After taking photos, we had my dad over for dinner (egg drop soup and curry), and then after dinner I had a couple fun friends over for a coupon swap.  Busy day!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love that photo!! The Hamilton's look awesome! Sounds like a busy but great day. I need to email you about taking my entire family's pictures now that my sister had her baby.

    ReplyDelete