Thursday, August 12, 2010

Improving One's Photography

I read a post today on 5 Minutes for Mom.com on improving one's photography.  In the post the writer briefly mentioned taking a photo everyday.  That's something I've been doing, and I completely agree.  It's vastly improved my photography.

For example these are some typical examples my photography at the beginning of my 365 project...





Not horrible and better than nothing, but these are what my photographs are like now...




Still not perfect but much, much better!  There's still so much to learn, but I am happy with them!  I just wish that I had started taking a photo a day long before my daughter was born so her newborn pictures would have been a great as her 9, 10, 11+ month pictures are!

2 comments:

  1. Cadence is such a doll and growing up so fast! I love the pictures, especially the one with her Grandpa and the one where she's wrinkling up her nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so much fun to photograph! And I'm so glad that I decided to do a project 365 because she is growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete