Monday, August 2, 2010

Rachel is...

I did another one of those "(insert your name here) is" searches on google.  Here are the results...
  1. Rachel Is a film by Charlotte Glynn.
  2. Rachel is a real girl.
  3. ...rachel is salad w/feta, pickled beets and crabcake...
  4. Brendon and Rachel are impossible to get out of the house...
  5. Rachel's in a bad mood because she's tired of being pregnant.
  6. Rachel has been sharing her recipes...
  7. Rachel is many things to many people.
  8. Rachel is late.
  9. Rachel is awesome!
  10. Rachel is a super genius...
Most of these are just funny but don't actually apply to me.  Except numbers 2, 7, 9 and 10.  I am a real girl, many things to many people, awesome, and a super genius!

3 comments:

  1. For about 2 seconds I was thinking "I should do that too" and then I remembered . . .We have the same name! Thanks for doing it so I dont have to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do "Rachel Needs" next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! At fist I thought that you were going to announce that you pg again! LOL! sorry, I love your blog and the titles it keeps ones mind going:)

    ReplyDelete