Friday, August 20, 2010

Today's Happenings

Some funny things happened today.

1 - Cadence and I went to visit my mom.  It was lunch time so she was in the lunch room with many of the other residents.  I walked in carrying Cadence and the room went silent.  I tried to normally carry on a conversation with my mom, but it's hard when everyone's looking at you.  Guess they don't have too many babies that come and visit.  Eventually everyone went back to eating.

2 - Cadence learned how to make herself laugh!  It was the cutest thing!!  She accidentally zerberted her wrist and thought it was so funny.  And so she did it again and again, laughing each time she made the funny noise!

3 - Cadence figured out how to get from sitting up with a bottle in her mouth to laying down.  I had handed her a bottle while she was sitting up in her pack 'n play hoping she'd figure out a way to get laying down.  She tried to take a couple draws from it she didn't get much out.  Then I saw her lean all the way forward with the bottle still in her mouth, use the bottle for support, and then roll on to her back!  Cute!

4 - And Cadence has a new tooth!  It's just barely poking through.  That explains why she's been so grumpy lately! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment