Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vintage Photos Restored!

This last week I've had a lot of fun going through Jessica Sprague's This Old Photo class.  It's awesome and it's all about restoring vintage photos.   Like, really vintage photos which I didn't have so I asked my grandpa to send me some of his.  I was expecting scanned copies, but the originals showed up in my mail box just a few days later.

And I think I've found my new, nerdy hobby, vintage photo restoration!  It's digital, creative, and historical.  Some of my favorite things in life!

Here are a couple of the photos I restored...



And on Saturday, we were invited to a pool party at a friend's house.  It was Cadence's first time in a pool.  I was a little worried because the last time we tried swimming, she hated it.  But that was at the lake.  And I shouldn't have been worried at all because she LOVED the pool!  Derek sat on the top step with her and she splashed and giggled, and splashed and giggled.  She again proved herself to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! 

Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera with me (I was a little worried about getting it wet...), but I did get a few cell phone pics.  I'll have to get those uploaded soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment