Monday, September 13, 2010

Bear Blanket

Cadence has a bear blanket.  Well, she actually has three, but they're all the same Pooh bear head with a blanket attached, just in different colors.  She LOVES them!  I started giving her one to sleep with as soon as I felt confident that she wouldn't suffocate herself with it.

Before today, I thought they were only a sleep time love.  Cadence had a rough time napping this afternoon so I thought I'd take her and a bear blanket to snuggle in the living room.  Snuggling with me did not last very long but snuggling with the bear blanket lasted off and on while she played for nearly an hour!  It seemed like every time I looked over to see what she was doing she was carrying it around with her as she crawled, scooted along the couch, or played with toys!

I'm hoping that this outside her crib bear blanket attachment won't continue.  I'm guessing it was just because she was sleepy from not napping very well.  It would be a pain to have one with us at all times...

1 comment:

  1. check out this video..you myt like it ... true love story!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbYIPv-cmyA

    ReplyDelete