Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 365

As I edited my last P365 photo this evening, I felt a weird combination of feelings.  First, I felt a little sad because it's a definite end to a stage in my life.  I'm probably not going to be taking daily photos of my baby girl anymore.  That doesn't mean that I'll stop taking daily pictures but I don't have to.

It's an odd feeling of relief because taking a daily photo wasn't always a burden.  Sometimes it was, but usually not.  I have loved taking pictures and I'll keep doing it.  I guess I just won't have the pressure on me anymore.

I also felt so proud of myself!  I am notorious for starting lengthy projects and then not really finishing them.  When I started my P365, I was so worried that I would become overwhelmed with a new camera and new baby and quit.  But I didn't!  I accomplished my goal and even though I missed a few days here and there, I have a great book full of great pictures of our Cadence that I took starting from day 1 and ending on day 365!

No comments:

Post a Comment