Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Heart Faces - Vroom, Vroom Photo Challenge




This week over at I Heart Faces, the photo challenge is "Vroom, Vroom"  Which is so exciting for me because I just did a fun family photo shoot of some good friends of ours, and one of the (many) pictures I took is perfect!  It's like they made this challenge just for me! :)

Yes, that is a car in his hand and a bicycle in the background.  How much more "Vroom, Vroom" can you get!
I think I'm liking this photography thing!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Beautiful in black and white.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit is so adorable! So I never even thought of asking you to potentially take our family pictures. We desperately need new ones with Brecken in them and at this moment, I exist as the mother in about 6 pictures total with that baby. I've always wanted to go up to an orchard and take pictures there. Maybe...maybe...is there a chance...

    ReplyDelete