Monday, September 6, 2010

The Paper Mama's Photo Challenge - Excitement!

It was really hard to choose the perfect photo for The Paper Mama's photo challenge this week, excitement! My daughter always seems to be excited! But I felt like this picture is perfect because she's always excited about seeing our cat Willow, no matter how many times she's seen her!

Even though I posted two pictures, I'm only officially entering the first one.  I just included the second picture so you all could see what she's so excited about!  She'd chase Willow all day if I'd let her!! :)


The Paper Mama

My official entry.  Cadence's super excited face!


Watch out Willow!  Here she comes!
The cutest part of Cadence's excited face can not be seen in a photo.  It's her cute little squeal/shriek!



Precious memories I never want to forget!!

6 comments: