Monday, July 19, 2010

It's the little things...

...that make my mind smile.

Maps, any map, all maps!  I am a cartophile.  Some of my favorite places for maps are Google Maps, Google Earth, and Strange Maps.




Music with 8th, 16th, and 32nd Notes.  That means the song is just that much more fun to play!

I know this section of Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata has
more than just 8th notes.  It's got hundred twenty-eighth
notes or semihemidemisemiquavers.  And yes, I did have
to use Wikipedia to learn that.



Pictures of Korea.  They remind me of our great year and a half there.

Deoksugung Palace.  We've been there.  It's awesome!



Kanji and Hangeul.  Reminds me of Derek, and being in Japan and Korea.

Kanji: ni-hon-go,
or Japanese

Hangeul: baek-gwa-sah-jeon, or encyclopedia




Pictures of Cadence that turn out like this...

You can't really tell from the low resolution I use for
blogging, but this picture is tack sharp!!

Commercials for the Kindle.  I have one and I love it!  And the commercial is sort of reminiscent of Reading Rainbow.  Books can take you anywhere!



My mind is grinning from ear to ear! :)

All the pictures in this post are from Wikipedia and are public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment