Sunday, June 27, 2010

Simple Sunday Pleasures

  • Cadence made it through all three hours.  I think we've only done this two other times in our new ward?  It's tough when church runs right through your afternoon nap!!
  • Derek took Cadence for the 3rd hour so I could enjoy Relief Society!!  What a sweetie!
  • Sat next to a new friend in Relief Society.  Her name is Julie and her daughter's name is Kadence.  I know, what a coincidence!  She is great, but unfortunately might be moving to Boise in August...
  • Relief Society was wonderful.  I'm totally inspired to start teaching my daughter gospel principles by example!
  • Cadence fell asleep in the car on the way home from church, briefly woke up when I got her out of the car, but promptly fell back asleep on my shoulder as I carried her inside.  I absolutely LOVE it when this happens!  She's not a snuggler so I never get to hold her while she sleeps.  I guess this is the benefit of church running through her nap.
  • I got to spend ALL DAY with Derek and just relax.  Sundays are wonderful.  Derek is wonderful.  I'm a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment