Sunday, June 20, 2010

Way Back When Wednesday - "Chocolate" Milk

Ha!  This one is really funny!

After a shopping trip to E-mart, Derek and I decided to eat at the food court.  We were going to save money by buying some drinks in the grocery area so I left Derek to pick up some chocolate milk and check out while I went over to the food court to order our food.

He came, brought the cartons of milk, and then went to pick up our order once our number was called.  I was so thirsty!!  I pulled out a carton, opened it and started chugging.  It had to have been the most disgusting thing I've ever drank!!  When I took a closer look at the carton, it said, "Coffee Milk!"

You can be sure I gave Derek a hard time about it when he got back to the table.  His excuse was, "Well, it was brown, so I thought it was chocolate!!"

After this experience we checked every bottle of chocolate milk to make sure it was actually chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment